Sunday, May 8, 2011

This & That

We have been very busy lately with work, tball, birthday parties and a very quick trip to the beach last weekend. I am just now getting a chance to go through some recent pictures of the kids. I take way too many! In fact, I accidentally left my camera in Biloxi last Sunday with Daniel's sister & didn't get it back until Thursday of last week. I was seriously having withdrawals! I am looking forward to a busy week ahead with tball games, meeting with our builder to finalize plans & Hudson's preschool graduation on Friday morning. I had the best mother's day weekend. The kids surprised me with a cake, bible cover, and sweet cards. We did a ton of much needed yard work and went to a Crawfish Boil with friends on Saturday. My city slicker kids got to get down & dirty on the farm. We did have a minor accident. Avery & her friend, Annabelle, fell off a moving 4 Wheeler. Both were totally fine, but I am still having flash backs of necks breaking and ER trips. I am nervous enough about my kids when things are running smoothly! Lol. I am feeling very blessed and thankful today for my two precious babies. I don't know where in the world I would be without them and Daniel!!! Being a mom is by far the hardest job in the world, but no doubt the most fulfilling job in the world. Happy Mother's Day to all Mommy Friends!!! Love all of you.



Me & my babies on Mother's Day before Church!


Ready for a Crawfish Boil at Annabelle's Farm



The Girl's Table



Hudson holding a Crawfish



Oh how I LOVE this one!!! Hudson and "his Annabelle".



Daddy & Hudson riding Ryan's 4 Wheeler



Mr. Stephen riding MOST of the kids



Avery's FAVORTIE past time these days!



Daddy & Hudson had a boys afternoon while Avery & I went to birthday parties.


This boy LOVES to fish!!!



Ready for Conner's 5th Birthday at the Haughton Zoo!



Feeding the Animals!



This picture was taken right after Hudson saw a guy light up a cigarette. He said "Hey, did you know that if you keep smoking cigarettes- you will die"! Lol. That's my boy!!!






Avery looked precious in her outfit that Mrs. Emily made for her!






On our way to another party. She was SO sleepy before we left.



Being a silly cheerleader at Jumpin Jupiter





Avery Claire & the birthday boy, Hudson. They have been in the same class since they were babies. She LOVES "her school Hudson"!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Annabelle and Hudson! SOOOOOO cute!! Thanks for coming out Saturday! We had fun! I hope you won't be too nervous to come out again. We'll put the 4 wheelers up! :)

    ReplyDelete