Monday, May 30, 2011

Brandi's MARRIED!!!

We were in New Orleans from Thursday to Sunday to be with Brandi (Daniel's sister) and Jared for their big day. We have been patiently waiting for this day now for a year and a half. All of the wedding events were wonderful & the bride was beautiful! Our entire family was in the wedding & I am proud to say that our precious kiddos didn't ruin it for her! Lol. I was extremely worried about them sitting through a 2 hour mass & they did GREAT! A big thanks to Aunt Kathy & Uncle Jack, who kept them occupied during the wedding. They also did a very good job of walking down the aisle as the Flower girl & Ring bearer. Avery Clarie loved all the attention! Hudson was a little more reserved, but did great once we got through the rehearsal. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, because it was hard to lug two kids & my big camera all over the quarter. I did get some really good ones on my cell phone that I haven't transferred to the computer yet. Avery had her first trip to the Spa to get her nails done, while Hudson got to play in the French Market with the boys. Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Wheelahan! We couldn't be happier for the two of you.


Ready to go to the Rehearsal Dinner!


Me & Avery before the Bridal Brunch



Avery Claire


The Bridesmaids


The Boys in front of the Saint Louis Cathedral


Cafe Du Monde


Can you tell by his shirt how much he loved beignets???


The Girls


Brandi & some of the girls in their precious robes


Avery even got a robe to match! So cute.


Nana & Avery Claire


Yes- I had on a TON of make-up. This was my first experience with air brushed makeup...


Getting all dolled up!


Hudson giving Nene a rose from Uncle Jared!


My Family Before the Wedding! The is the best one I could get.


This was not a good quality picture, but I had to post. Avery Claire really enjoyed the Reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment