Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter Weekend (Yes- I am way behind)

This year Hudson's birthday fell on Easter Sunday. We celebrated his birthday a week early this year to try to keep the focus on Jesus for Easter, but we did have cake on Saturday before Easter. This year was the first year that Hudson seemed to understand the reason for Easter. Don't get me wrong, he still wanted the Easter Bunny to stop by, but I just think he "got it" a lot more than last year. Lately, both of our wild kids have made me so happy wanting to pray for other people without me telling them to. I know my number one job in this entire world is to teach my children to love & obey the Lord. We had a great weekend with the Cypress Easter Egg Hunt, dying eggs with friends, and church on Sunday. We also had a special visit this year by three precious baby bunnies that Daniel discovered on Saturday in our backyard while mowing the yard. The kids were thrilled to hold them, but we there was no way I was keeping them! We took them to the Cypress Zoo, so they would be taken care of.


Ready for the Easter Egg Hunt!





Avery & her BFF Annabelle!


Going after eggs




Checking out his candy



Posing for the camera


Teaching Avery how to spray his Spiderman Web




Can you tell how much fun he was having spraying his

Daddy with his Spiderman Web Shooter???


Daddy playing along



Checking the baby bunnies out!


All the kids were so excited to see them!



Baby Violet touching the Baby Bunny


Hudson had fun dying eggs for a few minutes...



The girls were less interested in this activity to say the least!


My Birthday Boy!




How cute is she!


The Easter Bunny Stopped By!



My Babies on Easter Sunday

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of some cute kids! I love the one of Annabelle and Avery. I can't believe you can get a picture of my bad girl and I can't! And I also love the picture of my little cake monster! Thanks for letting us play with y'all all that weekend!

    ReplyDelete