Friday, May 13, 2011

Look out Legacy- Here come the Brignacs!

Hudson graduated from his preschool this morning at First Baptist Bossier. In all honesty, I didn't know what to expect. It was a precious ceremony! They sang 4 songs, got their diplomas, and had a precious slide show. Hudson was so very excited & proud of himself! He is finally getting excited about kindergarten, but Mama is NOT. I still worry about his maturity level. I just don't know how they will hold his attention from 8 am till 3 pm everyday. He has come so far over the last few months academically. I just keep praying that God puts him with a special teacher. Trust me, she will have to be special to deal with our Hudson! Lol. I LOVE him more than I could ever express. He is just the most hyper child in the entire world. He also never shuts up, but neither does his Mama! Just wanted to share a few pictures from this morning. I wanted to get sad, but I couldn't, seeing his smiling face! He loved every minute of it.




Ready for his big day!!!



He had to wear a uniform today, like Legacy will require.
He hates belts!!!


Nanny & Avery Claire before Graduation



He was very proud today!



All Three Pre-K Classes



Pledge of Allegiance



Hudson was letter "B"



Getting his Diploma from his teacher, Miss Krista












This is what Hudson has been talking about all week!


The "attitude" song as he called it. Lol.





He was super pumped about the silly glasses that he got to wear!



My Boys!!!



Hudson & Ava



Preston & Hudson




Ready for IHOP



Opening his Graduation Goodies



LOVE these TWO so MUCH!!!




Blackmail picture for Hudson in his teenage years!

1 comment:

  1. Precious precious pics! Hudson will do great in kindergarten. We will be praying for him and his mama! When I first started teaching, I thought the boo-hoo breakfast for kindergarten moms was absurd. Now I totally understand!!

    ReplyDelete