Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Little Loverboy!

Ryleigh's picture of her & Hudson



Ava's picture of her & Hudson



We have always been one to teach our kids that we do NOT have boyfriends or girlfriends. I had to laugh at my little loverboy when I picked him up from school today. I went to get the stuff out of his cubby & his little precious friend, Ryleigh, showed me a picture that she colored for him today. She said "Hudson's Mommy, me and Hudson are going to get married and I drew a picture of us today". Then I see another picture that a new girl in his class, Ava, colored for him with a heart on it. When we got out in the hallway, he said "Mama, I don't know what to do... Bre, Ryleigh, and Ava all say that want to marry me. I just tell them all that I will marry them, so I don't hurt their feelings". I am amazed that they are talking about getting married at this age! I then gave Hudson a long lecture at Baskin Robbins about how we don't have girlfriends or get married until he is as old as Mama & Daddy. KIDS!!!!


1 comment: