Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ready for the Holiday Weekend!

This is the first night this week that I haven't had to do work when I put my babies down, so I felt like posting some pics of my kiddos. The kids are excited about their Independence Day parties at school tomorrow. We are going to South LA to hang out with friends in Baton Rouge on Saturday & to spend time with Daniel's parents on Sunday and Monday. My little man lost his second tooth today at school. This was the other loose one that the dentist noticed a few months ago. I hope we are done for a while with loosing teeth! He was pumped to go to sleep tonight because he said that the tooth fairy was going to bring him $40. Lol. He has no idea about money. He better hope he gets $2 this time. I hope all of our family and friends have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend!!!


Getting festive for the 4th of July!!!



Snaggletooth!




My rotten little girl! If we don't hurry up & get out of this apt- Avery & I are going to weigh 300 pounds.





On our way to see Kung Fu Panda 2. They don't look too super excited bc it was naptime and they were soooo tired. They LOVED the movie though!


Ready to go to Annabelle & Violet's house to swim!


Avery's new best friend- "Baby D"


Hudson & his girls


Our Sweet Girls


Avery & Baby D going to potty. This baby has to do everything with us these days! This was my Cabbage Patch doll when I was little.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that picture of Avery and Baby D on the potty! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete