Saturday, July 9, 2011

Out of Town Again!

We went to South LA last weekend to visit good friends in Baton Rouge on Saturday and spend the holiday with Daniel's parents in LaPlace. I couldn't get over how well ALL the kids played together in Baton Rouge. We were together all day until 9 pm at night. The kids did awesome! There were only two little girls and seven boys. The kids had the best time & I got tons of house ideas from Lori & Lucy. Hudson and Avery look so forward to going out of town to see Nana, Pepere, and Nanny! They loved being outside all weekend, since this is an activity that they truly miss being in our apartment. We try to go outside here, but it is just not the same as being in our backyard with all of our outside toys. I wanted to share these pictures, because Daniel somehow broke my camera in three pieces on Monday afternoon. It fell out of the back of the car & out of my camera bag. I don't know how long I can go without it.... My phone camera isn't going to cut it. It has only been one week without it & I am already going crazy!


Avery & Ryann were BFFs!


ALL of our BOYS, except one!!!




Our Girls




Slip & Sliding!!!





Having a Blast!




Finally Sharing Something!


















She wanted Daddy to take a picture with her. Lol! What a good Daddy he is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment