Tuesday, June 14, 2011

So Long Pebble Beach...

Well, we are officially no longer homeowners. We closed on our house on Monday of this week. We sold our house to some of our very best friends. I definitely got emotional our last day there, but the kids could have cared less. I just kept thinking about bringing our babies home to this house when they were born & all the memories that were made there. I am already missing my neighbors & our pool! Lol. I seriously think that we went swimming every single day for the last 16 days straight before we moved. Now we are starting a new chapter at the Landing Apartments in Bossier City. It is pretty small, but it is relatively clean. We have a playground right outside our door and we do have a pool here. Daniel and I are not loving life right now, but it will be fine. The kids are happy & that is all that matters. We met with our builder this afternoon & he said he should have our house ready by Halloween! I am already taking the kids to do extra activities in the afternoons, so I can keep them busy & out of the apt as much as possible. We do have some friends that just moved into the apartment. They have a little boy that is in Hudson's class & a new baby that Avery adores. We have already gotten together to play this week. I know Hudson & Avery already miss Annabelle, Violet, Lainey & Lexy in our old neighborhood, so I am thrilled that they have a few friends to play with here!


Our first home!



Sassy Avery Claire before Church




Hudson Ryan before Church



Taking the last dip in our pool before the move!

Our little fish! And yes our weekday bathing suits were panties & underwear.


The kid's beds were taken down the night before our big move, so we let them

sleep in the same bed. They were snuggled up all sweet, but by the time I got my

camera this is how I found them.





Our fabulous New Window Treatments at the Apt. (Shower curtains)

1 comment:

  1. So many memories!! But think of the fun memories to be made in the new house:)! By the way, are y'all putting another pool in?

    ReplyDelete