Friday, January 7, 2011

FUN Friday!

As most of you know, I LIVE for my Fridays because I am at home with my babies! Today, not so much. Lol! Poor Hudson has been running a high temp since Thursday (102.5) and Avery has been running a low grade temp (100.5). Both kids have been quite crabby to say the least. We took both kids to the doctor this morning. Hudson has a very bad case of strep throat & Avery is in the beginning stages. Hudson has always done pretty well with shots, until today. He went nuts- kicking & screaming. We had to hold him down, so he could get a shot in his bottom. I am sure he could have been heard in Benton. Then as we were leaving, Avery realized that she didn't get a sticker & she started screaming to the top of her lungs. I don't think she shut up for over an hour, even when I gave her a million of them at home! YAY!!! The joys of motherhood. I am still very thankful that God allows me the opportunity to be at home with them every Friday, even when they are not happy campers!
One of the few smiles I got from Avery today.

Sick little man! I let him play
his DS way too long today....


Avery showing off her great "H".
Her most fav letter to write!
(Earlier this week)

This is the ONLY way that we can get Hudson to
write on the easel is to get him to "teach" Avery Claire.
He is showing her how to write their names!







3 comments:

  1. I hate they're sick! And I'm so impressed at Avery's H!!!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww poor babies!! Hope they get better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO sorry they are sick! Hoping they are better:(. We are out tomorrow so I'll give you a call....PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete