Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Birthday Mode!

It is so funny how little kids talk about birthdays 24/7. Hudson has been talking about what kind of birthday party he was going to have this year since his last party. We have a birthday party for Avery coming up at the end of February and Hudson's is in April. Avery picked a ballerina party & Hudson has finally decided on Batman. Before I had kids, I remember making fun of people who went all out on their kid's birthdays. Yet again, I had to eat my words. I LOVE party planning! It is so much fun. Hudson and Avery are very excited about their birthdays. Tonight, I was telling them how we were going to Disney World in 3 weeks and they both got mad because they wanted their parties to come before our Disney trip. KIDS!!! I really can't believe that my baby boy is turning 5 and starting "big kid school" in the fall. Really think I am going to need medication to handle that one!

1 comment:

  1. Grl I know it only seems like yesterday the boys were babies. Connor is already talking about his too. The day after his 4th bday he was saying Im gonna be five in May. lol We have just about decided that we might do a bowling party for his bday. Im gonna be alittle to big to throw a big party at the house this year. Hope yall have fun at Disney World and let us know when parties are and we will try and make them!

    ReplyDelete