Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flu Bug

I know I just started this blog at the New Year, but it seems like all I have been posting are things about my sick kids. Hopefully this will be the last one for a while. They called us to get Hudson from school on Friday because he was running a temp. We took him to the doctor on Friday morning & he was positive for the flu and had an ear infection. We have been quite stir crazy this weekend. We had to miss a friend's birthday party and church this morning. I hated to send Avery to either, just in case she could spread the flu germs around. As of now, she is still going strong. Praise the Lord!!!! I also have two other things that are on my heart this weekend. My Mama has to go for more tests on Wednesday of this week due to a chest x-ray that came back questionable. I would greatly appreciate you saying a prayer for her this week as we are all pretty nervous. I am also thinking about a special friend of mine, who needs prayer right now. I am so thankful for wonderful friends & an awesome family!!!
My poor little man! He has now had Chicken Pox at 9 months & Flu at
23 months, right when he turned 4 years, and almost 5 years old.

NO MORE PICTURES, MAMA!

Our happy girl! Avery has been very sweet this weekend. She has told me a
hundred times this weekend that I am the best Mommy in the whole world!!!
Lol. She can be super sweet when she wants to be.

Both kids were very sad to miss Sadie & Bennett's birthday party. Thanks
again Mrs. Katye & Mr. Ben for bringing us Superman Cookies & Cake!!!
Dinner of Champions: Pizza, chips, cheese dip, and a cupcake. Mom was tired!


2 comments:

  1. That picture of Hudson is SOOOO pitiful! Poor baby! I'm so glad he's doing better! And I just love my AC! She's such a sweet girl!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is heavy for you. Praying for you in all areas. Hugs and love!!

    ReplyDelete