Saturday, August 6, 2011

This Week

Avery Claire had her first dance lesson this week at Vicki's Dance in Bossier. I wasn't exactly sure how she would like it, but she had so much fun! I know that her excitement could have been based on the fact that they gave her candy at the end of class. Lol. This child never stops dancing! Her favorite song is a Fresh Beat song that comes on TV every five minutes. I am going to share a video of her dancing when I have more time!



I have had several family members ask me to post a picture of our new house on facebook. I don't plan to do that, but I wanted to share one on here. It is still hard for me to get excited about it, since I know we still have at least 3 more months in this apartment.... Nevertheless, it is starting to look way more like a house and less like a lot! We took the kids this evening & let them see their new rooms. They were so excited!!!


We have Hudson's Open House tomorrow at Legacy. We just found out that his teacher for kindergarten is going to be Mrs. Ward! I do not know her personally, but I have had her on my prayer list for months. She lost her precious baby girl, Katie Caroline, just a few months ago to Crohn's Disease. She was only a year older than Hudson. At the time, she was actually in Kindergarten at Legacy with her mom as her teacher. I know only through the grace of God can she return to teach this year. I have prayed for Hudson to have the "perfect" teacher for him for some time now. It is so crazy to me that I still pray for this lady & her family daily and now she will be my son's first real teacher. I will continue to pray for her daily, because I can't even imagine how she gets out of bed each day. Everyone says that she is a fabulous teacher & person and I am thrilled that my little man has her as his teacher!


No comments:

Post a Comment