Thursday, August 11, 2011

Because I Am Bored To Tears Post....

My hubby is playing basketball with a group of guys from the church & my kids are sleeping, so I am posting pictures that no one really cares to see except for me! I got a new camera several weeks ago & I am just now taking the time to look at all my pictures over the past few weeks. Even though we have been in this tiny apartment since June, we have had a pretty good summer. I am so very thankful for each & every second that I get to spend with these three!!!




Happy 34th Birthday to Daddy!!!





LOVE this Snaggletooth Smile!!!



Sassy wanted to take a picture too!



Goofy Kids!!!






We were having a picnic in the living room & a song came on TV. He definitely got his Daddy & Uncle Jason's rhythm. He can really dance!




This one cracks me up!!! Breaking it down- Chef Hats & all.



Avery's latest obsession- PUZZLES!!! She only wants to do "the hard ones". I have to say- she is pretty darn good at them. This is a 100 piece puzzle that she can do on her own after we helped her the first few times! She only does it about 75 times a day. (Yes- I am a dork with a globe & sight words hanging in the background. Trying hard to make sure my kids have some sense! Ha)

2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures:). The kids are soooo cute! Toni will love that y'all are already working on sight words. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So impressed with Avery's puzzle skills! Always love seeing pics of your sweet kids. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete