Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Anniversary!!!

Today, Daniel and I celebrated our 7th wedding Anniversary. Man, 7 years went by really fast.... We did exactly what we wanted to do this weekend on our "free weekend". Normally we have birthday parties, t-ball games or we are out of town. We grilled with good friends, did yard work, Sunday School, Church (extended care), and stayed outside all weekend watching our kids play with neighborhood kids. I couldn't ask for anything more!!! We feel so blessed. God put us in Benton, LA right by a wonderful church family & great neighborhood friends. He also placed me at a job where I work with some awesome ladies and put Daniel at the VA, where he has a great work/family balanced life. So very thankful to our Lord & Savior! I was looking through our wedding album, which I normally do only once a year. Wanted to share one of our wedding pics & one of my sweet Daddy! I am so very thankful that he got to walk me down the aisle & see Hudson and Avery Claire, before he went to live with Jesus.

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you both!! Love you guys:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just for the record... I posted this at 5:23 not 3:23....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Guys!! Glad yall had a great weekend. Sometimes just staying home is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! You were a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!

    ReplyDelete