Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hudson's 5th Birthday Party

We celebrated Hudson's 5th birthday this year at Jumpin Jupiter in Bossier. He actually turns 5 next Sunday on Easter Day, so we had his party a week early. Words can't even begin to describe how fast the last 5 years have passed us by. Hudson has been such a blessing to us! He has taught me so many things over the past 5 years- LOVE more than I could ever imagine, patience-which gets tested everyday, and TONS of laughter. He had a blast with all his friends and family that came. He thinks Batman is the coolest super hero of them all, so that is what he picked for his party. I have to admit that I am a little sad that he will never have another "cute" birthday party again like in the past: Trains, Monkeys, or Pirates. Lol. As long as our little man is happy- I should be too!!! Thanks so much to everyone who came to celebrate with us. He had a fabulous time!!!

Little Batgirl ready to party! Hudson's Batman Goodies
Batman Cake Tower


Got this idea from my friend, Shellie. So cute!


Extra Cake for Family at home
Hudson had so much fun playing with Uncle Jared
Our Birthday Boy!!!

Why is this so much fun??? YUCK
Hudson's friends from school & church

Hudson, Annabelle, & Jake
Getting ready to blow out the candles


Opening his presents!

Nene, Hudson, and Uncle Jared
Pairan & Hudson
Hudson with His Nana & Pepere
Our Worn Out Family After the Party

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet Hudson!! I'm sorry we weren't there, but it looks like everyone had a ball!!!! Love all your decorating ideas. I'm taking notes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! I love the picture of the Hudson hugging Annabelle's face! :)

    ReplyDelete