Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fun in Arkansas!!!

We spent last weekend in Arkansas at my mom's house. When we go to Arkansas, we always have a house full of kids! We had such a great weekend with all of my nieces and nephews. The boys got to go fishing with Daniel, Uncle Bo, & Uncle Tommy. I don't have any pictures to share of the fishing trip, because Daniel refused to take my camera. We played outside all weekend, ate ice cream, and went out to eat on Sunday night. I am so thankful for moments like these. Daniel & I both really hate that we don't have family living near us. We can't help but get a little jealous at the church, school, and sports activities that our children participate in & all of the family that are there to support our friend's kids. It is usually, just the four of us.... I know that is a choice we made when we decided to settle down in Benton, LA. We love it here & have no plans of going anywhere. I am so glad that our kids are super close to the kids in my family even though we don't live near them. Hudson & Avery LOVE all of their cousins so much!!! This year on Jan 1st, I starting keeping a log in my journal of the 365 things that I am thankful for in 2011. Needless to say, this weekend in Arkansas made that list!
Our girls (minus Bella, who wasn't feeling well)

This is what Arkansas boys do! lol

Sweet boys!!! Ready to teach Baby K all their tricks in June.

They were both talking and talking and talking.......
This one cracks me up!

Wee!

Mama was not a fan of this big slide....

Sweet Sister & Brother!



Ally, Will, & Hudson

Silly Kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet babies. So glad y'all had fun. We so miss all of y'all. Can't say it enough!!

    ReplyDelete