Sunday, February 27, 2011

Avery Claire's 3rd Birthday Party

We celebrated Avery's 3rd birthday this weekend at Jill's Gymnastics in Shreveport. She was so excited about her party. This is the first year that she really cared about her birthday. It was fun to see her get so pumped up about it! I am thrilled that she had a great time, but I am very sad my baby girl is turning 3. Our family is definitely complete. We are happy about that, but we have had diapers in our house since 2006 & I am sad to see them go. I really think that is why I have been the laziest potty training mom with Avery. We are getting hard to work this week. She stays dry most of the time, but we are having major issues with the other. Our babies just aren't babies anymore... I am very glad that several of my great friends & family are still having little ones, so I can get my baby fix when I need it! Thanks so much to everyone who helped make my baby girl's birthday special!!! I love each & every one of you.
I'm 3!!! Now, I need to get potty trained.... Lol

Sweet baby girl

She got to open presents from Daniel's family before her party.
Also got to open one present from Hudson!

Hudson got her a Jessie doll. She LOVED it!


Giving her kisses


Her Fav!

Party table at Jill's

Her cake

Cupcake Toppers with a red headed Ballernia

Avery with some of her sweet friends- Annabelle & Lola!

Having fun at her party!

Some of my wonderful friends that came to celebrate with us!


PePere helping Avery on the Balance Beam

Our little man having fun!

Getting ready to blow her candles out. Didn't really
love all the attention that came with it! Lol

LOVED this part.... Presents!

Avery telling Nana thank you for all her goodies!

Our Family Picture- Thanks Suzanne!!!

Nanny & Avery Claire

The After Party at home!

2 comments:

  1. Those are just precious!! Loved seeing y'all and of course the kids had a blast! I'll give you a call this week so that we can talk more Disney!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was so cute, and AC was precious!!! We had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete