Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!

What an exciting month for kids!  I always look so forward to Christmas & I'm kind of sad when it is all over.  I am very excited to see what a new year brings & looking very forward to 2013!!!  December has been such a busy month with both kid's school parties, Sunday School party, Avery Claire's School Program, etc.  Daniel & I tried super hard this month to keep the focus on JESUS!!!   We had them very involved with a program that Cypress Baptist Church did for needy families in our area. Most kids now days are spoiled rotten (including ours) & don't really get that everyone doesn't live like they do.  I just hope we are doing enough with them to teach them to serve others & to LOVE the Lord.   I am very thankful for my babies & our family.  The CT shooting about did me in this month....  I get way too involved in things like this.  Just still completely breaks my heart for those families who don't have their first graders any more.  I have been lifting them up constantly in prayer & will continue.  We ALL take so much for granted!  I am going to do my very best not to do this with my family in 2013.  
Our Christmas Babies!!!
LOVE these excited faces going to see if Santa came!!!




Making Jesus'  Birthday Cake!!!
 

Loving her Santa stuff!

One happy little boy!!!

I didn't even have to ask him to hug her this time!!! Lol.

Heading to Christmas Eve Service!

I could only get a picture with Avery Claire because Hudson decided he was HOT & got in a rotten mood.  Ha!

Excited about going to church the Sunday before Christmas for Jesus's Party!  She had to hold the invite.

While we went to Church, Daddy & Hudson went to Dallas for an early present for Hudson.  This was for his good behavior & straight As the second nine weeks of 1st grade.  He was SO excited!!!!

Sassy girl after dance watch day



No comments:

Post a Comment