Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mardi Gras in South LA

Daniel took the kiddos to his parent's house in LaPlace for Mardi Gras. They had a ball & came home with SO much stuff! I hate that I had to miss it this year... Daniel didn't even take the camera, but our sweet friend, Jonathan, knows how I am about my pictures so he sent some for me. Wanted to share a few!


Eating all the yummy food!


Avery Clarie & Ryann

All the boys



The girls during the Parade


The boys loving the Parade


Mardi Gras Goodies!


Playing Outside



Talking her into a game of football! Lol





Why are mud puddles so much fun???

1 comment:

  1. One year we'd like to take the kids to S Louisiana for the parades. Glad they had fun! They are just adorable! We plan on making Avery's party. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete