Friday, October 21, 2011

Proud Mama!!!

I am so proud of my little man. Hudson just finished his first nine weeks at Legacy & he is doing great! I was so worried about how he would do at kindergarten, because of his maturity level. He received the Terrific Kid Award the first nine weeks from Mrs. Ward, along with a Ribbon for knowing all his sight words and having perfect attendance. He also got all S's on his first Report Card!!! He is loving school & Mrs. Ward!!! I am amazed at what he is learning. I am so very thankful that he has made friends and is happy!!! Yet another reason to give thanks to our Lord.



3 comments:

  1. Go Hudson!! So glad that he has adjusted to kindergarten life:) and is doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Hudson Nana and Pepere are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad he's doing so well! Go Hud!!

    ReplyDelete